Darrick Burch

oldfogie wrote:
Schematic needed for Nintendo 101. This is the top load version of the
original NES. The schematic may be the same for both, so would like to
obtain either.
Unit does not work, the 5 volt regulator gets very hot so seems to be a
short or low resistance somewhere.
It has a double sided board, and hard to trace the path from the regulator.

Hey the

I don't know if this helps you or not, since this is for the original
NES, but a schematic can be purchased he

http://www.electronix.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id/701

I am assuming that these schematics are simply reverse-engineered, and I
cannot vouch for their quality. I have purchased other things (mostly
VCR and microwave parts) from this company, however, and I've not had
any trouble.

Just curious: what kind of symptoms are you having with the system?
Are you seeing a power indicator at all?

Hope it helps,
-Darrick