Albert Grennock

"Jumpster Jiver" wrote in message
news:ut7Xe.2631$9a2.1606@trnddc04...
The product is only a few days old so I will be getting my money back
(hopefully).
They can have it repaired it they wish but I imagine it will be dumped in

skip.
They probably only cost £30 to make anyway, the other £100 being
'overheads

You opened your new TV, adjusted the circuit, and now you want your
money back? If the store were mine I'd throw you and the TV out the

door.

No I am sorry you have got that ever so slightly wrong, they sold be a
faulty
product and I am entitled to and will get my money back.
The fact that I opened it up in a attempt to fix the problem is neither
here nor there. Had I been able to fix it at my *own* expense it would
have saved *them* the cost of a refund. As it is they will have to cough up.

No doubt if you owned the store you could think up thousands of other
reasons
to refuse a refund, and continue to sell cr*p to the general public at a
handsome
profit.

Any attempt by you to assault me would have resulted in you receiving the
kind
of pasteing the office of fair trading should have given you a long time
ago.

Crooks like you shoud be barred from the retail business.