Yes please. When you get them post back and I'll tell you where to send
them. When I receive them - I'll pay you back. How's that sound.

HA HA. Me thinkst he was being sarcastic. He gave you the links so you
could just order them yourself. I would suggest however, that you get
them from B&D (
www.bdent.com) because we have found their semis to be
more reliable. Only problem there is they have a minimum order of $25 I
think. Replacing all three might cut it, if not you might find
SOMETHING on their website you might want to break the $25 barrier.

Also note that if you don't have a vendor or business licence MCM and
some others won't sell to you, but usually only if they're based in
your home state. MCM is in Ohio, I think B&D is in New York, but not
sure.

Also be aware that if the STKs have lot # of 7027 or starting with E4
don't trust them, that is don't second guess yourself because these lot
#s are problematic. The E4 series of STKs usually fail quickly or work
=BD assed from the beginning. If you change them and get a change in
symptoms, get some frome a different supplier. Don't expect your money
back either, and remember, TV shops go through this all the time. So
when you see that the ICs are only about $12 each, don't wonder why a
TV shop needs about $200 to replace them. Of course this includes
cleaning, alignment and soldering, but getting substandard parts is a
big problem for us all.

JURB