Default alignment pin source?

Hello,

I am making some glass presses for my sister out of brass. There are
quite a few to be made and she wants alignment pins on them. If anyone
knows of a cheap source for these I would be very gratefull. I;m
looking for a pin diameter of 1/4", overall length of 2.5" with a taper
length of about 1/2". None of these dimensions are terribly critical.
If it matters I'm located in Edmonton, ALberta, Canada.

I know I can make these but if they are available for a reasonable
price I'd rather buy them and spend the time on the press.

Thanks for the help,
Al