Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:
I don't follow fashion. I just give people what they want to a high
quality. Quality sells.

Maybe to an innocent doing a first time purchase.

Quality sells to anyone. Only the naive, or peopel who only see the
bottom line, can't see it.

What you seem to
recommend wouldn't suit me.

OK, you don't like quality.

I value performance above style.

I give both. I guarantee the houses for a year, and this is a great
selling point and sells the houses fast. If anything is wrong I fix it.
I have have had few call backs, with most being misunderstandings.

But try to
combine both. But then my job is a sound engineer, and much of the so
called quality equipment sells on looks, not sound.

I can't comment on the sound field, only what I know about houses, and
what people want and sells, in north and north west London in the past
7 years.

--
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Dave Plowman London SW