Dave Balderstone

In article . com, dean
wrote:

Rather not pay the $25 a month for 'monitoring' of my house.

Two of my neighbors are firefighters and beyond being friends with them
I have way too much respect for people who choose to save lives as
their vocation to mickey mouse any kind of communication or emergency
call system.

Call your fire department and ask them how to connect to them
legitimately. It may well be possible, but asking on a world-wide
usenet forum is NOT the way to find out. Your LOCAL fire department is
going to comprise your response team. Talk to them.

Remember. These are the people running INTO the burning building you're
running OUT OF. Deal with them with respect and awe.

djb

--
Go read this. Now.
http://www.ejectejecteject.com/archives/000129.html