Puddin' Man

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:56:48 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

--- snip ---

This is Turtle.

Hallo Turtle!

Here is the most likely causes.

Cut 24 volt wires by weed eater work.

Nope.

Ants in or burnt contactors due to short cycling.

No ants. Maybe a spider or 2. I cleaned/filed contacts.

A Pressure Safety High or Low has tripped out in the condenser.

Its got 150 psi equalized. Should be plenty enought to get it to kick.

Bad 220 volt Breaker or fuse connection at disconnect out side before it enters
the condenser.

Breaker in elec. panel never tripped. I flipped it off/on as
part of tests. The outside disconn. looks OK. Made good use of
it after I drew a few amperes. g

All in the condenser.

Condenser or capacitor?

Puddin'

TURTLE

*** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom ***