Stormin Mormon

You have a fuel supply problem.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
It's longer in the short run
but shorter in the long run.
..

"Scott" wrote in message
I have a mulching mower that worked fine a month ago. Now, when I
start it, it runs for 15-seconds and then quits...unless I push the
rubber primer button that puts a shot of gas into the engine. Even
after it warms up, it still only runs for 15-seconds, then wants to
quit. I hesitate to bring it into a repair shop and pay $75 to fix
a mower that's not worth that much.

A year ago, when I brought a relative's mower in that wouldn't start,
they cleaned it out and said it was a victon of "old gas"...even
though I typically leave gas in my mower and snowblower year round,
and they always start.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Scott