Mike O'Donnell

Years ago there was an electrical supply company called "Hughes-Peters".
One of the secretaries at our office never quite understood the name and it
showed one day when a co-worker received an order.

One day over the PA system we hear... "Steve, you have a Hugh Peters
delivery in the front lobby". Took her a while to figure out why everyone
was laughing...

Mike O.

"Bill" wrote in message
I once worked in a hardware/lumber store and heard some funny questions
asked at times, mostly by women....

Where is your caulk?

I need some caulk.

Where can I find a stud?

Guy asking new female cashier: Where are your nipples? (small pipe) Female
cashier gets ticked off.

Old lady comes in, tells young female cashier up front she needs a screw,
so female cashier walks her to back of store. Then female cashier standing
behind lady says "Bill, this lady needs a screw. Can you help her?"

Lady says she needs a plug.
I say "male or female?"
She says "What's the difference?"
Me (blushing): "Well I'll just show you." (I show her male and female
plug.)
Lady (now blushing too): "Oh I get it!"

Guy comes in and asks female cashier if she has a "6 inch hole slight
pause saw". Guys standing around crack up laughing, cashier wonders why
they are all laughing.

Others?