GoHabsGo

"Michael Daly" wrote in news:deqdnfu9eLfPZbjeRVn-
:

On 12-Sep-2005, GoHabsGo wrote:

Anyone know where to buy a Pozidrive bit or driver in Canada?

What size do you need?

They aren't that hard to find. When I needed to get one years ago,
I found one at Atlas in Toronto (#3 for ski bindings). Since then
I've found them in some big box stores like Home Depot.

My local Home Depot didn't have any - didn't even know what I was talking
about! Maybe I should try RONA.

Since they
are used on skis, drivers and bits sold for ski or snowboard
maintenance have them, though usually only #3.

I tried Sportchek but they didn't have their winter stuff out yet.

Go Habs? - if you're in Montreal, try Newman Tools.

Unfortunately not - I'm in London. It's a hell of a drive to see a game
there!