dean

Default How can I clear this thorny brush? Is there a machine I could rent?

Hi there all,

I would like to clear a 100 foot stretch, 10 feet wide, right next to
my fence (on the outer side). Its all tough brambly and thorny sticks
and some leaves. It won't burn very quickly, and that's illegal in NJ
anyway.

What can I use to clear it? I could have a go with a hedge trimmer, but
that's looks like a PITA to me, some of the sticks are too thick. Can I
rent something like one of those machines the state uses to clear the
side of the road bushes, only smaller version? Any other ideas?

Thanks, as usual!

Dean