Stormin Mormon

First, lets work on terms. Freon is a brand name. The product it sells is
called "refrigerant". Other brand names of refrigerants are Genetron, and
Isotron, and Forane.

Now, which refrigerant would you like to discuss? Before the EPA banned
certain ones, there were five which were in common use (not counting sulfur
dioxide, and ammonia). Some were banned, others restricted, and so on.

We really don't have any where near enough information to answer your
(vague) question.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm doing some research on environmentally friendly alternatives
to Freon. I know that there's a "new freon" which is supposed to be
better for the environment, safer, etc.
However, I'm wondering what else is out there, the experiences of
people who have tried it, etc.
For example, by searching the internet, I came upon something
called "Enviro-Safe 22a". It's supposed to save electricity, and be
better for the environment.
Anyway, appreciate any info anyone might have.