Amun

"FE" wrote in message
news:M7mVe.234220$E95.151325@fed1read01...
"Amun" wrote in message
.. .

"FE" wrote in message
news:41lVe.234210$E95.199062@fed1read01...

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
Amun wrote:
"FE" wrote in message

Hi,
I'm a real estate agent. My clients found a home but the vent

over
the
stove doesn't go outside. It is a two-story home and the stove

is
on
an
interior wall.

Not having an outside vent is a show-stopper for my clients.

However,
if
they found a house without an outside vent they would consider
installing
one later, but for this particular home they think it would be

too
difficult
to make this adjustment.

I'm assuming we will simply have to forget about this home, but

just
in
case
someone has faced a similar situation, I would be appreciative

of
your
advice.

Thank you!

Why are you wasting your clients time trying to sell them a house

they
don't
want ?
If they aren't interested, don't force it down their throats.

Someone else will likely want it.

AMUN

Maybe the homebuyers and the real estate agent don't know what they

are
looking at and need advice whether or not it is a problem or not.

Maybe the real estate agent is doing their job, and earning their
money. I don't see anyone being forced.

Maybe you're just reading between lines that aren't there.

Most likely all three.

Hi RicodJour,
Thank you very much for your post. I've been working with these

clients
for
quite some time and it appeared that maybe we'd found a decent fit.

These
clients are smart, reasonable people, so I thought if experts on this

forum
had any suggestions maybe there would be a ray of hope. If there was

no
hope, then we would simply move on. It was not a big deal.

Maybe Amun forgot to take his medication this morning.

My first thought was this is a troll.
As what kind of real estate agent would use usenet to make a sale, and

not
first contact a contractor to see the house.
But the above reply makes me sure it's a troll.

Hey, I'm looking at a house but want I want to put in a two person

whirlpool
tub.
Can I ?
LOL

AMUN

Dear Amun,
I googled paranoia + medication + emerency. Here is a link to the

results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...tion+emergency

Already proven you were a troll
And what kind of real estate agent you are

PLONK

AMUN