I almost forgot, I have been working on this set for several months
off/on. I am a beginner and like the experience anyway. Some of you may
remember my posts for feedback concerning the above set (turning itself
off). I found out what was wrong!!!!!! After finally figuring out that
the relay in the power supply was staying energized when the set goes
down, I checked for power on the primary of the switching regulator and
I had it. Nothing on secondary cause the regulator was shutting down.
Why? Because after a careful look at the regulator and a very hot touch
of it, I realized my dumb AS* didn't secure it to the heatsink using
the machine screw or heatsink compound. Fixed this and BINGO. The set
stays powered up now indefinitely. Most of you probably wouldn't have
made this mistake in the first place, but I thought this was worth
posting. Thanks again all.