Default How to fix h-hold on cctv monitor?

Hello all, thanks in advance to any help and/or advice that is offered
here. What I have is a Remmington 14764 CCTV unit that's H-hold is out
of whack. There is an adjustment knob for v-hold, but none for h. it
has 4 channels for video, and no matter what channel I put the camera
on (I only have 2 for testing purposes) and it happens on all channels.
The cameras also work fine on another display. I'm hoping to find ou
tif this can typically be identified to a single
resistor/capacitor/etc? Anywhere to start, as far as scematics for such
an obscure unit? Once again, thanks in advance.