John Grossbohlin

Default Totally Turning

I may have missed it... but I didn't notice anyone mention the Totally
Turning Symposium in Albany, NY in October.

http://www.totallyturning.com/

Keith Tompkins is one of the presenters. He just had a two page spread in
Woodwork. Check out his work on http://www.woodturningworks.com/links.htm .
Keith is a member of my woodworking clubs, Northeastern Woodworkers
Association -- Mid-Hudson, and Kaatskill Woodturners Association and is a
real inspiration. http://www.midhudsonwoodworkers.org/

Two other presenters, Steve Sherman and Paul Petrie are regularly
encountered at the turning club too. Amazing stuff coming out of these guys!

Yeah... this is a shameless plug for NWA Mid-Hudson and KWA. ;~) We have a
great time and the exposure to fine craftsman and their teachings is a true
inspiration. Our web site is fairly new but is filling with content on a
daily basis. Now at the end of the summer season we've started our new year
of events. We welcome new members and visitors. See our calendar on the web
site--maps and directions will be posted soon.

John