Martin H. Eastburn

Grant - those can be leased - you want a dbA for audio - Maybe there is a
leasing company that will 'dump' a unit due to downsizing.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Grant Erwin wrote:
Anyone got a clean db meter they don't need and want to sell/trade? I
live about 100 yards from a large freeway that the state is preparing to
widen, and I want to take some sound level data to feed to their team
that's evaluating the need for sound wall height adjustment. Also, I
want to keep an "ear" on the sound intensity levels reached in my son's
band's practice space.

I know this isn't exactly on topic, but it's a damn sight closer than a
lot of the garbage I see lately, and I've been a regular on this NG
since the mid-90s.

Thanks!

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington