Wingman

Thanks to all,
Looks like I'm going to have to replace the plywood flooring as well.
Apparently moisture has caused it to swell and buckle. I'll be doing that
today. Just hope the damp hasn't damaged the joists.

As far as reinstalling tile, it's my mother-in-law's bathroom and she is
done with tile. I think the larger tile would be easier to keep up than the
small mosaic, but it's her house and she wants a vinyl floor and a
fiberglass shower.

Lee

"Wingman" wrote in message
I am removing a tile floor and want to replace it with linoleum. The small
mosaic type tiles came up very easy as the concrete type leveling substrate
had deteriorated into a powder. However, now I'm left with an inch or so
difference in floor heighth between the adjacent room and a very uneven
plywood subfloor.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Lee