Norminn

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Peter" wrote in
ink.net:

"barbarow" wrote in message
news:B72Ve.983$YI6.724@trnddc05...

Do you honestly believe we would be in better shape if Gore had won ?

If Gore or Kerry were president, bin Laden would have already
been caught and sent to meet his maker by now.

That's a JOKE. Clinton had chances and passed on them. He didn't do SQUAT
abot the many attacks on the US while he was in office.What EVER makes you

How could he? Congress and the press were obsessed with Clinton's sex
life. What happened to that Tylenol factory? Somalia?

think -KERRY- would be any different?
(and Kerry was helping the Communists duting Vietnam,with his VVAW

We had a lousy, criminal administration, and you think Kerry helped the
Communists? You ARE dumb enough to support Republican presidents who
lie to the people? I don't give a rat's ass about the Pres' sex life,
but I care about where and why they go to war, and who they sell weapons to.

We helped get the Communists out of Afghanistan, and the result was SO
much more desireable. We out-gunned the USSR until they went broke.
Then RR took credit for the wall coming down, but not for the fact that
every tom, dick and harry has access to the nuclear weapons nobody had
the brains to take out.

"When in doubt, choose life." Yeh, right. The party of family values
will check your gramma's undies for bombs and let her die in a pool of
**** if there is another disaster.