Lar

In article ,
says...
Anyway, after the initial treatment they all vanished, and we've since had
two follow-up treatments. We're schedule for four more at almost $100 a pop.
My contract says I can stop treatments any time, and with winter coming up
(I'm in Pittsburgh) I'm wondering if I'm doing myself any great disservice
by canceling future treatments. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Find out what he plans on doing in the Winter. terminix was sued a few
years ago .. can't remember where, maybe Conn...maybe Vermont,
somewhere's up there, for Winter treatments of carp ants. Next Spring ,
having the foundation treated with a product called Termidor by a pro
will pretty much stop carp ants and all other problem ants that find
their way inside for about a year.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS