Andy Asberry

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:27:18 -0400, keith wrote:

Be very careful with that saw. RAS' are one of the most dangerous tools
in a shop. Having said that, know where I can get a manual (not sure
mine is the same model)? Mine is 30 years old and I've lost the manual and
can't possible set it up without it. IIRC, Sears stopped publishing the
manuals and recalled the units.

What is your model number. I still have the manual, dado blade and
shaper head I got with the saw in the early 70s. Sounds like you may
be replacing or leveling the table.

For the OP, I could trace my key for you if you can't find one.