Edwin Pawlowski

"Abe" wrote in message
Hi Ed.

What brand and model of undersink filter did you end up getting last
year (when you sent me the Omni stuff you didn't want)? I'm getting
tired of the mess (spilled water) I have to make when I change filters
on the Omni. Do you think yours might be any less messy?

I have InstaPure by Water Pik. I don't know of any that will not have some
dripping when changed. Mine are on the ceiling of the basement so it is easy
to put a pan under them. I also use a strap wrench instead of the plastic
thing supplied with them. Be sure to open a faucet to relived the water
pressure too. That makes it much easier to loosen them as there is not
pressure on the joint of the housing.