Greg O

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm doing some research on environmentally friendly alternatives
to Freon. I know that there's a "new freon" which is supposed to be
better for the environment, safer, etc.
However, I'm wondering what else is out there, the experiences of
people who have tried it, etc.
For example, by searching the internet, I came upon something
called "Enviro-Safe 22a". It's supposed to save electricity, and be
better for the environment.
Anyway, appreciate any info anyone might have.

For what use?
Different formulations for different applications.
For home AC use go with go old R22 or R410a. You really do not have many
options depending on equipment. Plus if you are in the USA you need to be
EPA certified to use pretty much all refrigerants.
Greg