Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm doing some research on environmentally friendly alternatives
to Freon. I know that there's a "new freon" which is supposed to be
better for the environment, safer, etc.
However, I'm wondering what else is out there, the experiences of
people who have tried it, etc.
For example, by searching the internet, I came upon something
called "Enviro-Safe 22a". It's supposed to save electricity, and be
better for the environment.
Anyway, appreciate any info anyone might have.

I have a difficult time taking you seriously. Do you even know what Freon
is? If you asked about R-12 or R-22, I'd think you did some basic research
but since you have not, this is not the place to start. Educate yourself on
existing refrigerants and come back then.