Dan C

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:04:35 -0400, ndugu wrote:

To All My Fellow Americans Who Voted for George W. Bush:

So, you voted for him, right? That's what "fellow" means here.

Are we safer now than before 9/11? When you learn that behind the horse show
runner, the #2 and #3 men in charge of emergency preparedness have zero
experience in emergency preparedness, do you think we are safer?

Yes.

Do you really believe that turning over important government services to
private corporations has resulted in better services for the people?

Which services are those?

My Republican friends, does it bother you that we are the laughing stock of
the world?

The only ones being laughed at are the dimwit Liberals, who can't win an
election. LOL! You guys just can't get over that, can ya?

Please fix it. Bush is yours. And you know, for our peace and safety and
security, this has to be fixed. What do you propose?

I propose that we continue to slam the door on Liberal Democrats at every
opportunity (election). That should do it.

I have an idea, and it isn't a horse show.

Nope, it's horse ****.

--
All posts that originate from Google Groups are ignored.
Linux Registered User #327951