TURTLE

"Sasha" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have 3/4 HP In-Sink-Erator garbage disposer. A friend of mine told us
that we shouldn't put egg shells and corn seals into the disposer. Why
that? what else (food garbage) we cannot put into it?

This is Turtle.

If a gargage disposal was a great answer for getting rid of trash from the
kitchen , you could get a gargage disposial and just cancel your garbage truck
pick every week by the city. You can just grind up everything , paper bags,
plastic cups, beer cans, broken china plates, and all the '' veggey cans '' you
open during the year.

TURTLE