Amun

"TrainsintheMembrane" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello everybody:

We just had a salesman from Thermo-Tite (http://www.thermo-tite.com/)
visit our house and wanted to share our experience.

For starters the repetitive sales pitch began the minute he came in the
door. At least three times while taking the measurements, he mentioned
that he always asks the old people how much they think the windows will
cost. He implied that he scoffs at their guess of $250 to $300 per
window. He laughed at the elderly who wear winter coats in the house
to keep the fuel bill lower.

By that point the salesman would have had my boot print in his ass, and been
sitting on the front sidewalk, while I phoned his office.

AMUN