Don

"Notan" wrote in message
Notan wrote:

Don wrote:

"Notan" wrote in message
Don wrote:

"Notan" wrote
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Notan" wrote in message
Built properly, a concrete wall can stop just about anything.
Think: Hoover Dam.

Constant, evenly dispersed pressure.

How long will it take a backhoe to get through it?

A backhoe is a lightweight device, all things considered.

Not.

Relative to what? There are many mechanical or structurally made
10 x
or
more heavier than even a big backhoe.

My point is, it's not the material that's used, it's how
the structure is designed.

Duh.
Thats why I said this:
Built properly, a concrete wall can stop just about anything.
Pay attention.

If I'm not mistaken, my post was in response to Edwin's post.

I must've missed the point at which you started speaking for him.

There's lots of stuff you're missing.
I'm hoping you'll catch up.

As I've said before, I can respect the fact that you're opinionated,
and stand firmly for the things you think are important.

But, you have this attitude, where anyone that disagrees with you is
unitelligent, uneducated, and fill in any/all of your usual
descriptors.
You like to portray yourself as holier-than-everyone-else. You have *the*
answer, while no one else comes close.

Maybe you've always been this way, but it's only lately that I've begun
to see you as nothing more than a non-religious bible thumper.

While I'm sure that you couldn't care less about my opinions (or anyone
else's, for that matter), you *don't* have all the answers.

There's lots of stuff you're missing.
I'm hoping you'll catch up.

Spell-checker turned back on... That was "unintelligent."

You mean *grammer checker*.