User Example

Scott wrote:
I have a mulching mower that worked fine a month ago. Now, when I
start it, it runs for 15-seconds and then quits...unless I push the
rubber primer button that puts a shot of gas into the engine. Even
after it warms up, it still only runs for 15-seconds, then wants to
quit. I hesitate to bring it into a repair shop and pay $75 to fix
a mower that's not worth that much.

A year ago, when I brought a relative's mower in that wouldn't start,
they cleaned it out and said it was a victon of "old gas"...even
though I typically leave gas in my mower and snowblower year round,
and they always start.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Scott

Yea, your carb is dirty. Get a carb rebuild kit from the local lawn
mower shop and rebuild the carb. Basically you just take it apart,
clean it up real good, and put it back together with new gaskets and
float/float valve.