Oliver Brearley

Default Extractor fan ducting 125mm to 100mm

Hi,

Can you help ?
The overhead extractor fan that I've purchased to go over our hob has
a plastic adapter on it. This attaches to the extractor hood and goes
out on circular 125mm (~5"). Although there are parts an accessories
for 125mm there are far more for 100mm (~4") to build the ducting to
the outside world.

Do adapters exist that take 125mm circular to 100mm circular, or to
push my luck :-P 125mm circular with 90 degree bend to rectangular
100mm x 55mm ?
- If so where ?

I've already found my bodge solution and that is to use a 100mm
threaded hose connector with plenty of ducting sealing tape ! But I
thought we'd try and do the correct way first.

Cheers - Oliver.