Joseph Meehan

TSW wrote:
Okay, did some investigating. On that 15 amp circuit, there are the
three light sockets (on two switches if that helps), two outlets, and
one garage door opener (6.5 amps).

The 8 foot lamps are 110 w each (times 8 if I were to install four
fixtures), and the ballasts are 120 v, 60 Hz, with 2.14 amps line
current. No special mounting instructions

I'm guessing this means I might not use my opener with four of these
fixtures turned on.. or perhaps just barely, and would have to use an
outlet from another circuit for certain power tools.

Thoughts?

I would rate those fixtures at something around 250 - 300W each as you
need to account for the power consumed by the ballast.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit