Tom MacIntyre

On 16 Sep 2005 09:42:29 -0700, "onyxx" wrote:

Hello all, I am working açon a 250W SMPS from a PC. The primary part
of the circuit work fine ( or so it seems) but the out put from the
secondary is pulsating. I caonnect a small device i made out of 2 small
light bulbs (one 5V the other 12V,I use this to quickly check for right
voltage output)and i find is pulsating, like on off on off. Can anyone
tell me why can this be? I tought of capacitors but they all seem fine.
I dont have any equipment to check caps, I used a DMM. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gary.

Does it do this when connected to the motherboard? It actually sounds
like something is unhappy on the primary side...

Tom