Frank

I'm doing this for your benefit, not mine! I just thought I would help out
some fellow geeks.

Thanks for looking though. Hey, I just got another bid...It's up to $2.35.

Oh, by the way, you still would have to get in your car to drive to R.
Shack, shop, wait in line, give them your address, then pay Sales Tax on top
of your order. Then you would have to drive home. And if they didn't have
what you needed, you would have to start all over...

My auction is a great deal!

"CRaSH" wrote in message
Mikey wrote:

Yeah, $1.99, but then $4.99 for shipping and another $1.30 if you want
insurance.

But you can use it on your "ban saw"!!!

Let's see now; time to set up the product, take pictures, edit pictures,
compose the ad, pay everyone a commision on the sale, mileage to the post
office & travel time, post spam, etc., that should net Frank about
$0.10/hour.........

d:-))