Adam Smith

Think of it as immortality. Probably in 2105 they'll still be calling it a
"rozen-pony".

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Robert Swinney says...

Yep! This the rationale of those that forget about all that pesky "Fitch
balancing", and just use the biggest honking idler that they can figure
out
how to start. Sometimes known as the the "Rozen system"; inelegant but
workable.

Hmm. I'm not entirely sure that this noteriety is a *good* thing...

And it's not a case of actually forgetting about balancing the thing.
It's just been a busy summer, that's all.

Starting even large idler motors is easy however. My 1/8 hp pony
motor spins up a 5hp idler in about one second.

Jim

please reply to: