Colbyt

"lp13-30" wrote in message
Stormin, I would use fiberglass, not that chopped up newspaper crap they
call cellulose insulation. It can be blown into that space. Look in the
yellow pages and see if you can find an insulation company that
specializes in insulating hard to access places. I did that about 9
years ago. I cut openings in the tops of the outside walls on either
end, and we taped the insulation blower hose to about 30 feet of 3/4"
pipe to use as a long handle. They carefully inserted the hose all the
way in through the opening, and slowly moved it side to side as they
pulled it out. I am sure they were not able to get 100% coverage, but
the did manage to get a bunch of insulation in. They showed up in a
pickup full of bags on insulation and a trailer mounted machine-- they
had only a few bags left over afterward. Cost was $300. MH was
slilghtly smaller than yours-- 12x63. I did use cellulose (didn't know
any better then), and have had no problems at all. However, the MH was
over-roofed with R panel, so virtually no chance of any leaks. If
cellulose ever gets wet, you can have serious mold problems. BTW,the
insulation made a huge difference in heating and cooling. Larry

Read the warning label on the cellulose package.

Pay particular attention to the metal corrosion statement.

--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.