Charles Spitzer

"kato" wrote in message

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message

"Brad Bruce" wrote in message
news:bo5Ue.317$EX1.300@trndny06...
I'm looking to buy a house that is lacking a window in the kitchen (Yes
it's a "different" layout)

I remember a show a few years ago where they built a light box and
inserted a color transparency to give the illusion of a real window.

I can build the box, no problem. My problem is, finding a source of
the
transparencies.

Any ideas

NJBrad

they tend to fade because of uv rays. you may want to look into stained
glass, which won't.

Where are the UV rays coming from? It's a fake window.

doh! open mouth, remove keyboard.

otoh, you can put glass into a lighted cabinet also. tgi fridays in my area
have a lot of these hanging on the walls.