My thanks to those who have responded...please continue this thread and
the advice. So far, I've gotten the idea that it is not a good idea to
continue the tile above the bullnose, but no one has said why. If it
is sealed well why would there be a problem? I am also now considering
using a waterproof tileboard (PVC as opposed to wood based) and placing
this above the tile. Removing the existing tile or tearing out any
part of the wall is simply something I am not prepared to do at this
point (I simply can't bring myself to do it to such a new wall, and my
wife would have a fit if I tried.)
Craig