Lar

In article , says...
I'm in the process of restoring a two story building. There are dry rot
issues in only two small areas smaller than one sq. ft. each but its in an
area that is difficult to get at. Both dry rot damages are between the first
floor ceiling and the second floor around the rim joists, vertical studs and
the 4x8 ply wood behind the stucco.

What is the proper and acceptable method for repair? Do I need to rip out
the stucco from the outside and replace the damaged wood. Or is it
acceptable to repair form the inside with epoxy designed for dry rot
restoration? I know I need to contact the city inspector and pull a permit
but I like to know what methods you guys used for this kind of repair first.

Be sure to address the moisture causing the rot.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS