Robatoy

In article ,
Lee DeRaud wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:13:38 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:39:01 -0700, jo4hn wrote:

Clapton is god.

Clapton just _thinks_ he's God. And his output from the mid-70s
onwards was no comparison to Cream.

Gilmour OTOH is still knocking it out as well as ever.

But then Hendrix not only did it, he invented it.

Hendrix is god...and Satriani is his prophet.

Lee

Steve Vai, Al DeMeola. Gary Moore, Jeff Beck are all in my collection.
Satriani is only mildly entertaining.
Pete Townsend is entertaining, and The Who the best
damned rock-band that ever lived.
That leaves us with Ry Cooder, SRV, etc.
Some of my favourites include Peter Green and Brian May.

Most highly overrated:

The Edge.."THE Edge"... of U-2 and that asshole from Metallica.