Tony:
I have owned and operated a repair shop for many years and I have yet
to see any shop charge $150 to give you a repair cost estimate. Now if
you want someone to come to your far away home, (considering the wages
of technicians, the price of gas, etc) to do this work then you could
expect at least a $65 - $85 travel charge on top of a $30 - $50
estimate fee..... or you could TAKE it to a shop and save the travel
charge. Call around, get some prices for estimate fees.... don't
expect any shop to give you an estimate over the phone based on your
posted diagnosis and observations.... not possible to pin it down to
any kind of a dollar range without a tech actually opening up the set
and getting in there.
electricitym
..
..