FDR

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:31:04 GMT, FDR
wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

You really _are_ naiive, aren't you. Criminals aren't stupid, they're
immoral. They KNOW people don't like them and will want to shoot them.

Absence of responce noted, and notable.

There you go again. The distinction is clear between looting and taking
survival supplies. Unless you claim you need a TV to survive.

It's still stealing. You know, stealing means you are taking what isn't
yours. It isn't that hard to make the next step and start taking things
you
don't need for survival.

See, I learned exactly what you all said. Now I know how to tell the
good
guys from the bad guys. Cause bad guys break the law by stealing. And
good
guys don't. So if I'm ever in a disaster situation I'll make sure I kill
all those who steal, even if it's somebody taking a bottole of water.
Well,
I won't if he has a receipt.

Yeah, OK, so now seems like as good a time as any.
plonk

Go ahead and crow about how you accomplished something, when in reality
all you did is prove that you're not even worth a few seconds of effort
to ignore manually. Enjoy your fantasy-world; when you're in a crisis
situation, you'll be another of the thousands of bloated corpses, while
those of us with a realistic approach will survive. Buh-bye.

Wait, does this mean I shouldn't shoot looters? You keep flip-flopping.