meirman

In alt.home.repair on 8 Sep 2005 19:31:10 -0700 "Yargnits"
posted:

Heavy smokers will stain the walls and ceiling. That's the main reason
I wouldn't rent to smokers. He could paint the ceiling a brite white
and save the stir-stick. After the tenents have lived there a while,
he could compare the stick to the ceiling now and then.

Of course by the time the colors are different to the eye, a lot of
damage will have been done.

He needs a real-time method of knowing if they are smoking.

(BTW, I still offer ashtrays to guests in my house who want to smoke.
And I don't send them outside. But this landlord is not obliged to go
by my system for my one house.)

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether