Dan C

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:26:40 -0700, scott wrote:

I have had nothing but trouble with my 8hp Toro when dealing with wet
snow/slush. The belt is kept tight and I spray the augers & shute with
silicone to no avail. I'm ready (if not willing) to shell out some big
bucks for something like a Honda. Here in Connecticut we could be
dealing with over a foot, not to mention the piles that the speeding
snowplows load onto the end of the driveway and the sidewalks.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions. (yeah, I know ... "move to
Florida!")

Don't be such a pussy, and use a shovel.

--
All posts that originate from Google Groups are ignored.
Linux Registered User #327951