Dave Hinz

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:07:52 GMT, FDR wrote:

Now the idiot is posting in MIME?

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message =

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:17:14 GMT, FDR =

wrote:

There's no scorecard that says who's good and who's bad. =20

Bull****. Absolute, complete, unmitigated bull****. A person decides
if they want to be a criminal or not. Good people don't decide to be
criminals.

So a criminal is a criminal before he commits a crime. Is that what you =
are trying to say?

Pardon, but you're barely qualified, apparently, to speak for
_yourself_. You're clearly not qualified to speak for me.

And you will never ever ever do anything bad, =
because you're a good guy. You'll neve resort to let's say murdering =
your wife if you caught her in bed with your best friend. You can be =
absolutely sure huh?

That has nothing to do with what I said.

Cops can be bad guys too. There were some looting if you recall.

At this point, I'm sure that I can't trust any of your claims. But,
oh, go ahead, please provide a cite.

Well, I can't wade through 10 days and thousands of Katrina stories. =

In other words, you're talking out your ass and when challenged, you
backpedal.

And, his actions are diverting efforts from rescue to law enforcement.
Therefore he is a hazard to life and needs to be responded to
appropriately.

Only if you allow your efforts to be diverted.

So you blame the cop rather than the criminal. I guess my question of
"whose side are you on" has been adequately answered.

Hey, there were j walkers too. J walking leads to more lawlessness =

and you=20
gotta nip it in the bud, right? Were they ticketing j walkers?

Nice red herring there. Are you contending now that j-walking laws =

were
being inforced, which detracted from the rescue efforts? Please =

provide
a cite for such a claim.

No they weren't being enforced. Adn that's exactly it. If we follow =
the logic of nipping it in the bud, then geez, jwalking is a crime, and =
stealing food is a crime too. If stealing food is a crime, then those =
who did it might get the idea they can taken anything else they wanted. =
So go and arrest those stealers too. Nip it in the bud.

There you go again.

This is the first time you've stipulated that these were abandoned
stores. Gosh, imagine that, your point shifts _yet again_.

Uhm no. Go back and read what I said.

Uhm no. It's not worth reading once, yet alone again.

Somehow I don't think you're actually the sort who would defend =

yourself
effectively from an intruder. You strike me as the sort who, instead,
would "give the nice man what he wants and maybe he won't hurt us".
A victim, in other words.

You wouldn't have the balls to find out.

I'm not a criminal, I would have no need to find out.