FDR

"Offbreed" wrote in message
news
FDR wrote:
"Offbreed" wrote in message

This reminds me of a baseball game I played in, IIRC 4th grade. I struck
out with bases loaded, ending the game. One of the other players blamed
me for losing the game, but shut up pretty quick when I pointed out that
I was the third out and he was the second. Bases were loaded for him,
too. What I did would not have mattered had he cleaned the bases instead
of striking out as well.

Yeah, but he didn't and neither did you.

Did you get the point of the story at all?

His failure made what I did relevant.

The failures by Nagin, Blanco, and their predecessors made what Bush,
Brown, etc relevant.

Isn't that a good thing? Now we know what to expect, or not expect, when
the next terrorist attack happens.