G Henslee

Angrie.Woman wrote:
G Henslee wrote:

Angrie.Woman wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

Angrie.Woman wrote:

They're going to end up in little doggie runs if they don't decide
it is best to stay put. Stupid dogs.

Well just maybe, they want to get away from you. Does your husband
stay gone a lot?

My first troll!!! I'm so excited!

You excite easily.

Just as I suspected. Hubby stays away a lot... Okay, now I know
where this going.

Are you old and ugly? If not and you're in my area I'll come over and
'give' you something to really howl about. Like a big bone.

grr...

No...oh wait, I mean Yes!! Yes, I am very old, very ugly....I don't
really even have a husband. Just dogs. Plus 27 cats. 9 kids. 3 in
diapers. And lots of boxes everywhere. Too bad for me, I guess.

You're playing hard to get Ms. Hotpants!