CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Mark wrote:
it would take a massive ground fault to electrify the whole pool. A
large groumnd fault should trip a GFI.

Something is strange.

But if you feel a shock int he water, it is VERY DANGEROUS.

Get someoine who knows what they are doing to look at it.

Mark

is it really all that dangerous? A little tingling never killed nobody.
Plus you are surrounded by water which the electricity will happily
pass through just as fast as your body. of course if you happen to swin
up to and touch the source of the leak, then you will have a problem.

I'm actually having a hard time thinking of a scenario that would
significantly energize the pool without triping the GFCI or the breaker.

I suppose we should ask if the pool is actually grounded?

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D