Steve Manes

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:09:00 GMT, "Rich" wrote:

Read and heed:

"The Miracle opener was designed with the installer in mind."

Yeah, that and the fact that I saw about a hundred "affiliates"
selling this opener but no product reviews of it made me skeptical,
which is why I asked about it here. It looked like it might be one of
those Chinese MLM products.

How much room do you have from the floor to the ceiling? Do you have
extension or torsion springs?

At its lowest point, I have 79" from the floor to the bottom of the
exposed steel 8" joists under the concrete deck above. The current
door has extension springs but I'm replacing all of this and widening
the opening to 9' so it could be either.

Steve Manes
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.magpie.com/house