FACE

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:20:57 GMT, in alt.home.repair "George E. Cawthon"
wrote:

I sure do feel bad about doing it so slow. ;-) The other side of the coin
is that i am doing it at all. I will keep your suggestion in mind about
dipping the brush.

FACE

Sorry, I might have missed some of the earlier
thread that indicated you were painting only a
short time each day. Personally, I couldn't stand
it painting a little each day forever. I want to
get it done and over with. Now, my doors take
forever since I can only do two or three on one
side each day because of space and other
considerations (like I want a bathroom with a
door).

No problem, George.

I had not mentioned the why of any of it because i did not think it was
really relevant to getting dried paint out of the brush.

FACE