Dave Plowman (News)

In article , Dave Fawthrop
wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:19:51 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

| You are of course entitled to your opinion. But most who like a decent
| bath would disagree with you. I like a bath to fill in the time it
| takes to get undressed etc.

Well I have no problem getting undressed in 30 sec, so with your 100l
bath, you must have 200l/min. I very much doubt it.

Fine. I'll give you some figures. I get near 30 l/min of hot at 60C and
the same flow rate of 'cold' at probably around 10C since it comes from a
storage tank too. So it fills the bath in *about* the same time as it
takes to get undressed and get organised for a bath. If I'm in a rush to
get washed, I use the shower. Which also delivers the same sort of flow -
being an Aqualisa fed from 22mm.

If you'd care to recommend a combi which can match this I'll buy it
tomorrow. Unless, of course, it needs a commercial gas supply, etc.

--
*The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.